Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen engaged to a Jamaican he works in Canada from January to September and returns home in September each year when his work permit is up… do we begin the process this year to keep him here

You can apply to sponsor him, either while he is in Jamaica (outland) or while he is in Canada (inland). If you are going to sponsor him, we suggest you marry him first, though, just because your case will be stronger. Learn more.

He is not here long enough at one time to apply for permanent residence on his own through Canadian Experience Class, but if the work he is doing is “skilled,” he might be eligible for Federal Skilled Worker or Federal Skilled Trades.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes