Top Menu

so I myself am Canadian citizen born and raised and my fiancé is a Jamaican citizen born and raised, however he works on the farms here in Canada for 8 months out of the year, what are the laws and procedures to take in order for us to get married here in Canada

The marriage requirements vary by province. For details you should look into the regulations for your particular province. You can marry at your local municipal office. You will need photo IDs. He may need proof of his single status from Jamaica.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes