Top Menu

My Canadian boyfriend divorced his wife two years ago. He sponsored her to come to Canada; however she never became a PR. I am also a foreigner. What are our options in terms of sponsorship for me to work and reside in Canada?

Your boyfriend can only sponsorship when at least 3 years have passed since the last sponsorship application. Learn more.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes