Top Menu

I am a Canadian born, I married my wife in Philippines we did all papers and it was approved, I went and get my wife in Philippines and we arrived in Canada on may 5 2015, see has to stay in Canada for 2 years. Now we are in 2016 she wants to go back home to live in Philippines is she allows to go back home or she has to wait until the 2 years is over or his she allows to go as a vacation?

That depends on where your relationship is at. If she’s going on vacation, this is fine. However, if she’s leaving you, she will lose her PR status.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes