Top Menu

I have Canadian birth certificate but moved to UK as a baby and still live in the UK with British passport. Am I a Canadian citizen?

Yes, you’re a Canadian citizen. You can apply for your passport with your birth certificate.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes