Top Menu

can i marry in Brazil to an Indian male and move him to Canada? what are the documents i need to have before i can go on with the process and where can i get the certificate stating that i am single and have not been married anywhere. neither in Canada and neither in India.

You can only sponsor someone for permanent residence in Canada if you are a Canadian citizen or a Canadian permanent residence. We strongly encourage you, the sponsor, to be present in Canada at the time you submit the application.

What you need to acquire to prove single status depends upon your nationality.

The document list for sponsorship is long.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes