Top Menu

Can I use my old passport which was expired under a year as my birth certificate. I have to reapply for my passport as I am an adult now

Since you are applying as an adult, it is as if you are applying for the first time. So you need proof of citizenship (your birth certificate) and a photo ID (such as a driver’s license).

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes