Top Menu

Can i use a short form birth certificate to apply for a new passport?

Only documents entitled “Birth Certificate” or “Certificate of Birth” issued by a provincial/territorial authority in Canada are accepted. As long as you are over 16 applying for an adult passport, the short form is accepted. Applicants under 16 need the long form certificate.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes