Top Menu

Can I travel to United States from Canada while receiving odsp?

You will be able to travel to the United States if you are on the Ontario Disability Support Program. To travel to the US you require a valid Canadian Passport.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes