Top Menu

Can I make an amendment to my child’s birth certificate?

Yes. You can apply to the registrars in the province where your child was born to make an amendment e.g. to correct a mistake on the original certificate or to add the father’s name.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes