Top Menu

Can I go in person to apply for passport renewal for my husband?

You can submit the application on behalf of your husband provided;

You show ID that confirms you live together and show documentation to show you are his spouse.

Please note you would not be able to apply for the urgent/ express-service. Only normal processing can be applied for. If you husband needs it urgently he will have to submit his own application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes