Top Menu

can i apply PR with temporary marriage certificate or not? my wife has PR and we live together in Canada,but my status i am a Refugee Client.So what will be the process to follow?and what document i surpose to have?

You cannot be sponsored with a marriage license, you have to have the actual marriage certificate.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes