Top Menu

How can we get married whit my partner if has no identity its expired he come as a reffuge, we have a one year old son. I am PR

Your partner will have to get some identification in order to marry. He can start with a Certificate of Identity from Passport Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes