Top Menu

I came to Canada as permanent resident on 24 October, I have only 36 days of off from my job on my birth country, So I should go back on Nov 30 and my PR card supposed to come to my address on Dec. My husband is a Canadian, Is it possible that I leave Canada without my PR card and then my husband bring it to my in my birth country?

Yes, you could have your husband bring you your PR Card in your birth country. This is at least safer than couriering the card to you.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes