Top Menu

I was born in Scotland and have been in Canada since 1967…I never have taken out citizenship…My family and I were landed immigrants…The question is this…My British passport has expired, it expired a few years ago…Can I renew my British passport and travel to Hawaii? Even though I am a landed immigrant and living in Canada?

You can apply for a British passport from Canada. If it was a blue passport, it will require more documentation and may take longer. You can apply here with help. Or you can apply here on your own.

Do you have a PR Card? Because, if you don’t you should get one before you travel. If you cannot get one before you travel, you may need to get an eTA to return to Canada, depending on when you travel.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes