Top Menu

I was born in Scotland, came to Canada in 1967 and am a Canadian citizen. Can i apply for dual citizenship?

You are already a dual citizen of Canada and the UK, you just need to apply for your passport. You will need your Scottish birth certificate to get your passport.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes