Top Menu

Being Canadian i don’t need a visa to travel to 173 countries. If i marry a filipina and she still lives in her country, can she travel with me without a visa? And by travel i mean just to vacation.

She will only be able to travel like a Canadian once she gets her Canadian citizenship, and in order to get her citizenship, you will first have to sponsor her for permanent residence and then she will have to meet the citizenship requirements after living here for years.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes