Top Menu

When applying for a special authorization to enter Canada who signs the form for a boy born Feb 14 2003 holding a Canadian Citizenship Certificate?

The parent or guardian of the child should sign the application form on the child’s behalf.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes