Top Menu

I was accused of a crime but the judgement was for stay of proceedings. I was of the understanding (from my lawyer) that all charges were dropped. Do I have to apply for a pardon? I was told by nexus that all I need is a statement/judgement to the above declaration. I was also told that it would be 16 weeks before I can get this document. Can I still go to Mexico with my Canadian passport?

If your lawyer tells you all charges were dropped then you do not need a pardon to travel to other countries as there is nothing to pardon.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes