Top Menu

I am 21 year old Canadian female, I found another woman here in Canada and fell in love with her… I found out she is here illegally… I wanted to marry her tho… What should I do, what are my steps? She is from Angola… We’re both deeply in love.

First, get married. As long as she has photo ID, you should be able to get married. And document your marriage as much as you can (photos, videos, etc.).

You should then consult an immigration lawyer and ask this question: is it better to try to get her to status while she’s still here, or better that she leave and then you sponsor her?

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes