Top Menu

I have a 17 year old that will turn 18 on Jan 4th. She is writing her G2 driver’s license tomorrow. Could she get an enhanced driver’s license to travel between Dec and Jan to the USA?

Yes, a G2 can be “enhanced” and used as a passport substitute for driving to the US. Once she has her G2, she will need to apply for the enhanced G2 with

She can apply at a Service Ontario.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes