Top Menu

i am 15 years old and i’m turning 16 years old on march 2017 , i dont know what to choose between the adult or child general passport application

If you apply for your passport before you turn 16, you should use the child’s application form. If you apply after you have turned 16, you should use the general adult application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes