Top Menu

My 14 year old daughter’s passport has expired and I want to get her a new one. Her father is deceased and we had a separation agreement before he died which was not registered in court. The passport office wants a copy of the separation agreement and I don’t have it anymore. Her father signed her original passport . I don’t understand why they may not give her a passport because of this. If he is deceased then I automatically have full custody don’t I?

Have you tried submitting a copy of the death certificate with the passport application instead of the separation agreement? He obviously can’t have custody over your daughter.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes