Top Menu

1. I got married and decided to change my passport with my husband’s name. My PR card that I have right now is under my maiden name. Can I travel to the US? 2. Also what if I applied for a renewal of my PR card using my husband’s name and its more than the processing time showed on the immigration page? Do I still need to wait for the new PR card before travelling out of Canada?

  1. You may want to bring a copy of your marriage certificate with you for returning back to Canada when you present your passport in one name and your PR Card in another.
  2. As long as your PR Card is still valid, you can still use it. Were you not supposed to submit your current PR Card with your application to change your name on it?
Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes