Top Menu

Can I mail my application from outside of Canada?

  1. No, you cannot mail your PR Card application from outside Canada. If you do so, it will be rejected.
  2. It is possible that having a picture from a photographer outside of Canada could cause delays. As a permanent resident, you are expected to be in Canada (even though it sounds like you meet the exception) so it’s possible this will trigger an investigation.
  3. You don’t need to give them permission as this is to verify your residence and you are seemingly exempt. It’s up to you whether or not you provide your SIN.
Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes